Australia Wide Shipping - Standard Flat Rate $10 & Express Flat Rate $15.00
Click and Collect & Local Delivery
Free Gift Wrapping
The Compass has always been a symbol of guidance. More meaning has been given to each direction of the compass throughout history and culture. North is considered to represent wisdom and thought, South represents beginnings and purity, East stands for salvation and spirit, West for conclusions and fullness. Find your way and let these be a daily reminder of where you’ve been and where you’re going.
Compass symbol necklace, made from sterling silver with a rose gold plating. Also available in sterling silver and sterling silver with a yellow gold plating. Also available in stud earrings.
- Sterling Silver Grade 925
- Gold and Rose Gold Plating 18K
- Protected by an electro plated anti-tarnish.
- The full length measures approx. 46cm all the way around.
- All necklaces are presented on a Petals Australia Signature Quote Card